To cultivate tools with a bunch of awesome people as together we expand, explore, experiment, express, exchange, exhale, enchant, electrify and enjoy our lives.
My mission is to whole-heartedly ride the waves of life, in gratitude, and to manifest my dreams alongside others who are doing the same.
The name Yogardenshine is my way of saying let's use the tools of yoga to tend our spiritual gardens, where each one of us cultivates the best version of ourselves. That way we can shine our unique beautiful lights into the world.
- Yoga Alliance Member - Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
- Certified Yoga Nidra Instructor - with Julie Lusk M.Ed.
- Trained in the Himalayan Tradition of Swami Rama with Aaron Star & Karina Ayn Myrsky
- Master of Arts in International Studies, Environmental Education from East Carolina University
- Yoga Therapy & Anatomy Conference, Yoga International, 20-hr Certificate
- Host of the Unplug & Empower Yoga Retreat
I live on Hatteras Island, NC with beautiful people and my dog, Cheetah. I have endless love for cooking, traveling, meditation, coffee and Mother Earth. My favorite words are magic, energy, adventure, heart, courageous, wild, gorgeous, heroic and strong.
My approach is goal-driven and purpose-aligned. Together we'll create a practice designed for you by using your most heartfelt desires in life as a guide in addition to cultivating a calm & steady center from which to live and grow. Life is a journey of discovering what tools work for you, understanding how you best optimize, so that you can do more what you love and lights you up while hooking the world up at the same time.
Natalie Kahn, MA, RYT
(with Cheetah, too.)